Company Xiamen Aibeisen Electronic Co., Ltd.
Categories Thermal Conductive Glue
Update 2016-05-18 14:38:56
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
One component heating curing epoxy SMT glue
Smt red gel provides the following product characteristics:
Red viscous gel
One component - requires no mixing
Surface Mount Adhesive
Electronic components to printed circuit boards.
Other Application Areas
Small Parts Bonding
SB-300 is designed for the bonding of surface mount devices to printed circuit boards prior to wave soldering. Particulary suited where very high speed dispensing, high dot profile, high wet strength and high electrical specifications are required.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF UNCURED MATERIAL
Specific Gravity @ 25°C1.25
Yield value @ 25°C, Pa:
Cone & Plate Rheometer, M10 with PK1, 2° Cone:
Casson Model over 0.4- 30 sec-1250 to 700
TYPICAL CURING PERFORMANCE
Recommended conditions for curing are exposure to heat above 100°C (typically 120~150 secs @ 150°C). Rate of cure and final strength will depend on the residence time at the cure temperature.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED MATERIAL
Cured for 30 seconds @ 150°C.
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion, ASTM D 696, K-1145×10-6
Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity, ASTM C177, W.m-1 K-10.40
Specific Heat, kJ.kg-1 K-10.30
Density, BS 5350, g/cm 1.40
Glass Transition Temperature, (Tg), ASTM E 228, °C110
Dielectric Constant / Loss, ASTM D 150:
1kHz3.70 / 0.02
10 kHz3.30 / 0.02
1 MHz3.20 / 0.03
10 MHz3.10 / 0.03
Volume Resistivity, ASTM D 257, .cm4×1015
Surface Resistivity, ASTM D 257,4×1015
Direction for use
1. After storage in a refrigerator the adhesive must be allowed to equilibrate to room temperature before use, typically 12 hours.
2. Avoid cross contamination with other epoxy or acrylic adhesives by ensuring dispense nozzels, adapters etc. are thoroughly cleaned.
3. The quantity of adhesive dispensed will depend on the dispense pressure, time, nozzle size and temperature.
4. These parameters will vary depending on the type of dispensing system use and should be optimised accordingly.
5. Bath temperature should ideally be controlled at a value between 25°C-30°C, 50%RH for optimum results. Under these conditions product will remain dispensable in the tray for at least 2 to 3 days.
6. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned from the board with isopropanol, MEK or glycol ether blends such as Prozon.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling. Products shall be maintained, optimally, at temperatures between 2°C to 8°C unless otherwise labeled, or, specified. Storage, at temperatures below 2°C, or, greater than 8°C, is not recommended. Temperatures below 2°C and above 8°C can adversely affect product properties.herein
One component heating curing epoxy SMT glue Images