High brightness, efficient, long life. CCFL lamps are used in many
areas where low current and high intensity are needed, including
notebook computers backlight and other assistant illumination.
The high voltage provided by the inverter excites the gas in the
lamp causing it to emit light. The "cold" in cold cathode means
there is no heating filament in the lamp to heat up the gas.
High brightness: Luminosity is above 20 000 cd/m2
3 tricolor fluorescent powder and high CRI(≥85%).
No flicker in work.
Quick start at low temperature
Comparing to warm cathode fluorescent lamps, low heat and thin,
easy brightness adjustment, and compact power supply circuit.
LCD and PDA Backlight, Scanner and Copy Machine Lighting.
Advertisement, Indicator and Decoration Lighting.
Other assistant illumination.
1) Diameter:Ø 2.3,Ø2.6, Ø 3.0, Ø4.0, Ø5.0, Ø6.0
2) Length: 40 - 780 mm
3) Color temperature: 1500 – 20 000K(welcome customer designs)
4) Working life: over 20 000 hours
5) Power consumption: 1-11W
6) Brightness adjustable
7) Working frequency: 35~75 KHz
8) Working voltage: 250~1400Vrms
9) Working current: 5.5±0.5 mA
10) Inverter input voltage usually be: 12VDC±10%, 110~240VAC
(welcome customer designs)