Ammonium Sulfate fertilizer
Water Soluble Nitrogen Fertilizer Ammonium Sulfate, N 20.5% Tech
Ammonium sulfate, (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of
commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer. It
contains 21% nitrogen as ammonium cation, and 24% sulfur as sulfate
Ammonium sulfate is used primarily where there is a need for
supplemental N and S to meet the nutritional requirement of growing
plants. Since it contains only 21% N, there are other fertilizer
sources that are more concentrated and economical to handle and
transport. However, it provides an excellent source of S which has
numerous essential functions in plants, including protein
White or off-white granule, easily soluble in water. Aqueous
solution appears acid. Insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia,
Easily deliquescent in the air.
Nitrogenous in agricultural industry.
(1) Can't contact with other basic fertilizer or alkaline
substances or mixed fertilizer, applied in case of lower.
(2) Should not be long-term use of ammonium sulfate on the same
piece of land, otherwise will get acid soil harden. When it is the
need to use, but a moderate amount of some lime or organic manure
application. But must pay attention to not and lime, in order to
prevent the decomposition of ammonium sulfate, nitrogen loss.
General application of the two to 3 ~ 5 days apart.
(3) It is not suitable for application in acid soils .By ammonium
hydroxide and sulfuric acid neutralization, crystallization,
centrifugal separation and drying.
Neutralization of ammonia and sulfuric acid neutralization reaction
under about 100°C the generated ammonium sulfate crystal slurry by
centrifugal separation, drying, ammonium sulphate was finished.
Molecular Formula: (NH4)2SO4
Molecular weight: 132.13
Content of N: 20.5%/21% min.
Moisture: 2.0% max.
Free acid H2SO4: 0.6% max
1) Quality product with competitive price base on production bases
here Shandong China.
2) Continue and regular production base on stable raw material
3) Advanced production techniques with strict quality control
4) Efficient order handling to make sure cargo regional delivery in
5) Free samples presentation with technological support.
6) Product registration support with strict protection for local
7) System of volume based discounts with flexible payment terms