|Material and Testing Report|
Aluminum 2024 Aluminum 5052 Aluminum 6061-T6 Aluminum
6063 Aluminum 7075 Aluminum MIC 6
200series 300series 400series 500series UNS S32101 UNS S32304
UNS S32003 UNS S31803 UNS S32205 UNS S32760 UNS S32750
UNS S32550 UNS S32707 UNS S33207
12L14 4140 1018 1045 12L14 4130 4142 ,O1 tool steel,
D2 tool steel,A36 1008 ,Alloy42
|Titanium||Grades 1-4 Grade 5 Grade 9|
|Plastic||Acetal||(Polyoxymethylene (POM)) [Delrin]|
|Polystyrene||Polyether Ether Ketone|
|G-10 Garolite Fiberglass|
|As Machined||Sharp edge and burrs will be removed|
|Bead Blast||The part surface is left with a smooth, matte appearance|
|Anodized||Type II creates a corrosion-resistant finish. Parts can be anodized
in different colors—clear, black, red, and gold are most common—and
is usually associated with aluminum.|
|Type III is thicker and creates a wear-resistant layer in addition
to the corrosion resistance seen with Type II.|
|Powder Coat||This is a process where powdered paint is sprayed onto a part which
is then baked in an oven. This creates a strong, wear- and
corrosion-resistant layer that is more durable than standard
painting methods. A wide variety of colors are available to create
the desired aesthetic.|
Cotact us via email,skype,whatsapp. We will look into a finishing
process for you.
|Lead Time||1-2 weeks for samples,3-4 weeks for mass production|
|Drawing Accepted||Solid Works,Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF,TI|
|Payment Terms||Trade Assurance, TT/Paypal/WestUnion|
Milling is a cutting process that uses a milling cutter to remove
material from the surface of a workpiece. The milling cutter is a
rotary cutting tool, often with multiple cutting points. As opposed
to drilling, where the tool is advanced along its rotation axis,
the cutter in milling is usually moved perpendicular to its axis so
that cutting occurs on the circumference of the cutter. As the
milling cutter enters the workpiece, the cutting edges (flutes or
teeth) of the tool repeatedly cut into and exit from the material,
shaving off chips (swarf) from the workpiece with each pass. The
cutting action is shear deformation; material is pushed off the
workpiece in tiny clumps that hang together to a greater or lesser
extent (depending on the material) to form chips. This makes metal
cutting somewhat different (in its mechanics) from slicing softer
materials with a blade.
The milling process removes material by performing many separate,
small cuts. This is accomplished by using a cutter with many teeth,
spinning the cutter at high speed, or advancing the material
through the cutter slowly; most often it is some combination of
these three approaches. The speeds and feedsused are varied to suit a combination of
variables. The speed at which the piece advances through the cutter
is called feed rate, or just feed; it is most often measured in length of material per full
revolution of the cutter.
There are two major classes of milling process:
- In face milling, the cutting action occurs primarily at the end corners of the
milling cutter. Face milling is used to cut flat surfaces (faces)
into the workpiece, or to cut flat-bottomed cavities.
- In peripheral milling, the cutting action occurs primarily along the circumference of
the cutter, so that the cross section of the milled surface ends up
receiving the shape of the cutter. In this case the blades of the
cutter can be seen as scooping out material from the work piece.
Peripheral milling is well suited to the cutting of deep slots,
threads, and gear teeth.
Why should you choose RJC
1. High Quality & Competitive Price & Good Service
2. Prompt reply and the experienced engineers to track all the
3. Advanced equipment and excellent R&D Team.
4. Highly skilled manufacturing process & Strict quality
5. Small orders supported.
1.Standard exporting cartons package
2.Cartons packed then with wooden pallet
3.As per customized specifications
7~30 days upon payment received date
1. Offering design and improvement scheme freely.
2. Offering video and photos with details freely during production.
3. Helping customers to do factory inspection freely for his other Chinese suppliers.
4. Helping customers lacking money to apply for Alibaba finacing.
5. Producing completely according to the accuracy of
drawings,assembly measurement to detect function and strict quality
control to ensure 0 return rate.
6. 99% orders can be ensured delivery time.
7. Quote can be offered within 2 days fastest.
8. Delivery time is only 7 days fastest.
9. Responding to the enquiry within 2 hours.
10. The materials we use are optimal.
11. 24 hours online service.
12. The lowest price with the same quality and service.
13. Logistics arrangement with high performance to price ratio.
14. The most suitable packing method to different products.