|Copper;Beryllium bronze copper.|
|Process||CNC turning,CNC milling, CNC grinding;CNC lathe machining, CNC
boring;CNC drilling, surface treatment|
|Surface treatment||Hardness anodizing black/clear, steel oxidizing dark-blue,
electro-polishing, electroless nickel plating, silver plating,
golden plating etc|
|Tolerance||+/-0.001mm or +/- 0.00004"|
|Production capacity||depend on complicacy of different products and the quantity|
|Experience||17years of CNC machining products|
|Packaging||standard export carton with pallet or as per customes'requirement|
|Lead time||making arrangement upon customers'request|
|Term of Payment||T/T, L/C, Escrow, paypal, western union|
|Part size||Diameter from 0.5mm to 1000mm|
|Minimum Order||Comply with customer's demand|
|Delivery way||EXPRESS, BY SEA OR BY AIR on your requirement.|
|Maine equipment||Machining center, CNC, Lathe, Milling machine, Drilling machine,
Internal and external grinding machine, Cylindrical grinding
machine, Tapping drilling machine, Wire cutting machine etc.|
|Testing facility||Coordinate measuring machine, projector, roughness tester, hardness
tester, concentricity tester. Height tester, .|
What is CNC Turning?
CNC Turning is a manufacturing process in which bars of material
are held in a chuck and rotated while a tool is fed to the piece to
remove material to create the desired shape. A turret (shown
center), with tooling attached is programmed to move to the bar of
raw material and remove material to create the programmed result.
This is also called “subtraction machining” since it involves
material removal. If the center has both tuning and milling
capabilities, such as the one above, the rotation can be stopped to
allow for milling out of other shapes.
- The starting material, though usual round, can be other shapes such
as squares or hexagons.
- Depending on the bar feeder, the bar length can vary. This affects
how much handling is required for volume jobs.
- CNC lathes or turning centers have tooling mounted on a turret
which is computer-controlled. The more tools that that the turret
can hold, the more options are available for complexities on the
- CNC’s with “live” tooling options, can stop the bar rotation and
add additional features such as drilled holes, slots and milled
- Some CNC turning centers have one spindle, allowing work to be done
all from one side, while other turning centers, such as the one
shown above, have two spindles, a main and sub-spindle. A part can
be partially machined on the main spindle, moved to the sub-spindle
and have additional work done to the other side this configuration.
- There are many different kinds of CNC turning centers with various
types of tooling options, spindle options, outer diameter
limitations as well as power and speed capabilities that affect the
types of parts that can be economically made on it.
Is my part a good fit for CNC turning?
While a lot of factors go into determining if a part can be made
most cost-effectively on a specific CNC turning center, some things
we look at are:
- How many parts are needed short-term and long-term? CNC turning
centers are generally good for prototypes to short-run volumes.
- What is the largest OD on the part ? For the CNC turning centers at
Pioneer Service, the maximum OD for colleted (bar feed-capable)
parts is 2.5.”
- Parts over 2.5″ OD are chucked individually, which depending on
volume, can contribute to price.
- Parts under 1.25″ OD and medium to high volume may be a better fit
for the Swiss screw machines.
- If a part can be made both on the CNC turning center and on a 32 mm
Swiss Screw Machine factors such as projected volume and lead-time
are critical for making the best call on which to use.
When it comes to machining parts, there are a lot of variables.
Pioneer Service can help you determine the best way to have your
parts made. Contact us for help with your requirements.
Why should you choose Weimi?
1. High Quality & Competitive Price & Good Service
2. Prompt reply and the experienced engineers to track all the
3. Advanced equipment and excellent R&D Team.
4. Highly skilled manufacturing process & Strict quality
5. Small orders supported.
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order ,All small qantities are avaliable
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two
days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test
them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the
problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
5.All products can be customized according to your needs.
6.All products have been tested on test benches.Test data is
7.Product quality protection,on-time shipment protection ,payment