Custom Printed Disposable Plastic Drinking Cups , Plastic Cups For
Disposable plastic drinking cups are must-have takeout solutions
for cold drinks such as iced coffee, tea, juice or fruit smoothie
Our disposable plastic drinking cups are available in a wide range
of sizes from 1 - 32oz.
PET disposable cups are clear, crack-resistant premium plastic cups
that feature crystal clarity for an upscale look. The crystal clear
appearance of our PET cups ensure that consumers have a flawless
view of the colorful drinks.
Our disposable plastic drinking cups are manufactured from high
clarity, flexible polypropylene for improved crack resistance.
Injection moulded to ensure uniform wall strength and feature
rolled rims for drinking comfort. Ideal for use as plastic drinking
glasses for parties or simply for soft drinks.
Lids are absolutely essential to help ensure that the beverages
don't spill. Lid sizes vary by cup size, and there are generally two different
lid styles available.
- Coffee stores
- Cold bands
Disposable Plastic Drinking Cups
(flat bottom / *U shape bottom)
Sizes available from 1 oz to 32 oz.
Popular Sizes 12oz / 16oz (perfect for most cold drinks)
- PET: crystal clear
- PP: translucent
|MOQ||Custom printed at MOQ of 30,000-50,000 PCS depending on the
|LEAD TIME||Depending on the order quantity, generally 4-5 weeks|
|EXTRAS TO FIT|
- Lids: Flat Lids / Dome Lids
- Cup Holder: 2 Cup / 4 Cup
- Napkins: Eco-Brown / White
- Paper Carrier Bags: Brown Kraft Paper Bags / White Paper Bags
|Containers||Disposable Cups||Paper Sheets/Bags||Disposable Extras|
• Paper Containers
• Paper Bowls
• Paper Boxes
• Paper Trays
• Pulp Plates
• Sealable Packs
• Foldable Packs
• Windowed Packs
• Microwavable Packs
• Single-wall Paper Cups
• Double-wall Paper Cups
• Ripple Paper Cups
• Embossed Paper Cups
• PET Cups
• Hot Cups
• Cold Cups
• Ice Cream Cups
• Grease-proof Paper Sheets
• Paper Wraps
• Paper Bags
• Paper Carrier Bags
• Cup Carriers
• Cup Holders
• Paper Sleeves
• Paper Stickers
• Paper Straws
• PLA Straws
• Paper Lids
• PLA Cutlery, Straws, Lids
WHY CHOOSE PACQUEEN?
At Pacqueen, sustainability is the business principle that we
implement into the way we design and produce our packaging
products, and the way we cooperate with our customers and
- 10 YEARS’ DEDICATION TO FOOD PACKAGING, CONSISTENCY TO QUALITY
- SUSTAINABILITY DEDICATION - sustainability is the business principle that we implement into
the way we design and produce our packaging products, and the way
we cooperate with our customers and shareholders.
- R&D INNOVATION - Continuous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to
go for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
Product Style/Size/Material Specs/Printing colors/Quantity/Special
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: Depending on the specific product type and specifications,
generally our MOQ ranges from 10,000 PCS to 50,000 PCS. Please
consult our sales team to confirm.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed
bags? And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply flexco printing, offset printing and digital printing to
meet different printing needs.
- Flexco Printing: most eco-friendly printing method, free of odor
- Offset Printing: applicable to lower quantities, more vibrant
colors, low plate charge
- Digital Printing: generally applicable to sample runs
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Depending on order quantity, generally it takes 4 weeks to get the
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
products before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada, Europe and other countries worldwide.