Customized high-performance silicon carbide sealing ring for
|Hardness||20-90 Shore A|
|Color||Any color is OK|
|Tolerance Standard||AS568, ISO2768-M or ISO3302-1:2014 CLASS M2|
|Material Characteristic||See below rubber materials properties|
|Application||For all industries|
|Certificates||FDA, U L, ROHS, REACH|
|OEM / ODM||Available|
|Packing Details||PE + Export carton / as per your request|
|Production Capacity & Lead Time|
|Production Capacity||200,000 pcs per month|
|Lead Time||7 days for prototype tooling & samples, 14 days for production
mold, 14-25 days for MOQ|
|Shipping & Payment Terms|
|Port of Loading||Xiamen port|
|Shipping Method||Sea,Air,DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT, etc.|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union|
Our products are made of high-quality silicone and a variety of
rubber materials, with excellent elasticity, abrasion resistance
and tear resistance, and have passed the ROHS, RACH and PAHS
testing certifications. We will test and test each batch of new
materials. Keep the test report, all unqualified raw materials will
be returned to the supplier.
EPDM Seal is usually manufactured by compression molding, rubber
injection molding and die cut tool.
EPDM O Ring has good resistance to weather, ozone, water,
chemicals, which can be used for alcoholic & carbonylic
components, sealing under high temperature steam environment,
bathroom equipment, auto radiator & braking systems. However,
EPDM Rubber Seal is not recommended for food application or
exposure to mineral oil.
Features of EPDM O ring:
1. Excellent oxidation resistance, ozone resistance and corrosion
2. Excellent curing performance
3. It is the lowest density of all rubbers and can absorb a large
amount of fillers and grease, which has little impact on EPDM
performance.As a result, EPDM gaskets are often made into low-cost rubber
4. Main chain of epDM rubber ring saturation polymerization: heat,
light and oxygen resistance, especially ozone resistance.
Therefore, EPDM O Ring can be widely used various fields, like auto
parts, waterproof materials for building industry, wire & cable
sleeve, heat-resistant rubber tube, rubber belt, automobile sealing
gasket, and so on.
EPDM O Ring can be in long-term operation under 150℃, which has
good characteristics of resistance to heat, aging, weather
resistance, excellent electrical insulation properties, good
chemical resistance and impact elasticity.
1. Welcome OEM manufacturing: products, packaging, etc
2. Customized design of exclusive sealing products
3. Free samples for your test
4. Make a quick quote
5. Help customers contact freight forwarding and assist
Q 1.What kind of payment method is acceptable?
A: Wire transfer,PayPal, irrevocable L/C(order amount over $10,000)
30% telegraphic transfer in advance, the remaining 70% will be paid
before shipment after production.
Q 2.What is the normal lead time for an order?
A: The average production cycle of the mold is 10 days, and the
average production cycle of the order after the sample is confirmed
is 7~15 days.
Question 3.What is your standard packing?
A: Carton packing for export, pallets can be made according to
customers' requirements, and special packing method can be
Q 4.Do you adopt international standards for rubber products?
A: Yes, we mainly use ASTM D2000 standard to define the quality of
rubber materials, and the tolerances are according to ISO3302,
Q 5.Can you provide the materials with different colors?
A: Yes, we can produce silicone rubber in different colors. Please
refer to the Pantone color code.
We are a professional manufacturer of silicone rubber sealing ring,
we can customize the production of various materials for customers,
welcome to contact us at any time and inquiry.