1. With the help of heavy duty Single Black Eagle-Grip automatic
clamping mechanism for handling steel and plastic drums in high
2. The clamping mechanisms are completely mechanical, requiring no
hydraulic or electrical connections.
3. Replaceable soft wear-resistant protective cushion effectively
protects drums and absorbs vibration during driving.
4. Positive action jaws insure safe transporting of drums without
damage to drum chimes.
5. Carriage mounted models are available to mount directly on the
carriage of most lift trucks for tight aisle applications.
6. Fork mounted models enable lift truck operators to
install/remove the attachment in seconds without any tools. Totally
enclosed fork pockets with attached safety chain and cam lock
secures the attachment to the lift truck. Fork mounted models can
handle 1, 2, 3 or 4 drums simultaneously.
7. Quick adjustable heads allow pickup of various drum heights.
Standard heavy duty rubber belt bases support the lower side of the
drum eliminating dents or cosmetic marring.
|Grab Min. Height||mm||525|
|Grab Max. Height||mm||750|
|Grab Middle Height||mm||675--600|
|Foks leg (lengthXwidth)||mm||150X55|
|Straddle inner Width||mm||450|
|Staddle outline Width||mm||750|