Gray Ferro Chrome Fine Metal Powder 60 Mesh Flux Cored Wire
Chromium (atomic symbol: Cr, atomic number: 24) is a Block D, Group
6, Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 51.9961. The number of electrons in each of Chromium's shells is 2, 8, 13, 1
and its electron configuration is [Ar] 3d5 4s1. Chromium was first discovered by Louis Nicolas Vauquelin in 1797.
It was first isolated in 1798, also by Louis Nicolas Vauquelin. The
chromium atom has a radius of 128 pm and a Van der Waals radius of
189 pm. In its elemental form, chromium has a lustrous steel-gray
appearance.Chromium is the hardest metal element in the periodic table and the only element that exhibits
antiferromagnetic ordering at room temperature, above which it
tranforms into a paramagnetic solid. The most common source of
chromium is chromite ore (FeCr2O4). Due to its various colorful compounds, Chromium was named after
the Greek word 'chroma' meaning color.
Iron (atomic symbol: Fe, atomic number: 26) is a Block D, Group 8,
Period 4 element with an atomic weight of 55.845. The number of
electrons in each of Iron's shells is 2, 8, 14, 2 and its electron
configuration is [Ar] 3d6 4s2. The iron atom has a radius of 126 pm and a Van der Waals radius of
194 pm. Iron was discovered by humans before 5000 BC. In its
elemental form, iron has a lustrous grayish metallic appearance.
Iron is the fourth most common element in the Earth's crust and the
most common element by mass forming the earth as a whole. Iron is
rarely found as a free element, since it tends to oxidize easily;
it is usually found in minerals such as magnetite, hematite,
goethite, limonite, or siderite. Though pure iron is typically soft, the addition of carbon creates
the alloy known as steel, which is significantly stronger.
Product Name : Ferro Chrome Powder
Application : Flux cored wire
Particle Size : - 60 mesh 100%
Chemical Composition : Cr : 63~72%
Feature : Gray powder
Standard : Q/HUAB89-2014
Dangerous : None
Manufacturer : Shanghai Jordon
· Gray metal powder.
· Without lump and dregs in finished products
· Sizing scope: 40-400 mesh.
· Product Chemical and Physical property
|Ferro chrome powder|
|Grade||Chemical Composition,%||Physical Properties|
|Cr||C||Impurity Content,%,≤||Size Distribution|
· Ferro Chrome Powder is a kind of gray powder.
· Ferro Chrome Powder is mainly three type,high carbon , low carbon
and micro carbon.
· Ferro Chrome Powder is Gray granule shapes,round shape,round
shape and diamond shape.
· Ferro Chrome Powder is mainly used in welding material
· Ferro Chrome Powder is mainly used in metallurgy
· Ferro Chrome Powder is mainly used in chemistry.
· 100% factory manufacture and factory direct sales.
· Competitive price and quality guaranteed.
· Small order is welcomed.
· Sample free is available.
· Different size of the product can be choose.
· Delivery on time.
· We have more than 60 years of experience in producing metal
· We have through the ISO9001 quality management system
Material Safety Data Sheet
Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
Conditions to Avoid:
Incompatible materials, ignition sources, dust generation, exposure
to air, acids, strong oxidants.
Incompatibilities with Other Materials:
Ammonium nitrate, hydrogen peroxide, lithium, nitric oxiode,
potassium chlorate, sulfuri dioxide, strong oxidizers, hydrochloric
acid, sulfuric acid, nitrogen oxide, Hazardous Decomposition
Toxic chromium oxide fumes.
Hazardous Polymerization: Has not been reported.