Brass Nickel Planting Pneumatic Push in Male Straight NPT Threaded
- Faster Inline connector connect tube at one end, another end
connect a female thread connection.
- Brass nickel planting body
- Suitable for potable liquids
- Handles pressures up to 145 psi (10 bar),bursting pressure is 435
psi(30 bar) an operating temperature range of -20 to +60 degrees C,
and a vacuum capability of 750 mm Hg Meets
- Push-fit technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tool
Push fit plastic fittings are used in various applications,
including air, water, oil, chemical, and food applications.
This inline connector is a nickel-plated brass push-to-connect
fitting that connects a tube to a female threaded connection in a
straight run. It has a push-to-connect tube connection on one end
and male USA Pipe Taper threads on the other end for connecting to
female threaded pipes. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than
straight threads. This fitting's nickel plating is corrosion
resistant, ferromagnetic, maintains much of its strength at high
temperatures, and stays tough and ductile at low temperatures.