Solar Water Heater Accessories 6-12L/min BSP G3/4" Direct Reading
Brass Mechanical Flow Meter for Balancing Valve
Description: Brass Mechanical Flow Meter
Working Media: water,
Working temperature: 0≤t≤90
Pressure test in accord with ISO5208
Pipe thread standard: ISO228
USC-MS21TA Mechanical Flow Meter Balance Valve
solar water heater pump station
Direct reading flow rate valve can help determining the most
efficient flow rate for the system, reducing the waste of energy.
It can be widely used for water with anti corrosion and
anticoagulant, cold or hot water suitable for drinking.
Flow meter offers a quick, easy and accurate method of adjusting
the flow rates.
1. Accurate and quick balancing without diagrams, tables or
2. The flow rate is displayed directly in l /min
3. Regulating valve with adjustment scale
4. Regulating valve with isolating facility
1. Size: BSP: G3/4”* G1/2”
2. Measurement range: 2-8 (l/min)
3. Max. input working pressure: 10 bar
4. Max. water temperature: 115 centigrade
5. Valve housing and cover: Brass P-CuZn40PB2
6. Material: Brass or Brass
7. Floating ball: Ethylene-propylene
8. Dimension: 80.5*27mm
9. Weight: 164g
The flow meter should be installed horizontally or vertically and
should be in parallel with the pipeline.
The flow meter is designed and tested according Switzerland
taconova AV23 Balancing vales SETTER Inline.